Building a house behind an existing house has
become a very popular choice.
The reason is simple, it offers a way to maximize capital and accommodate the preference for smaller gardens and courtyards without the expense or burden of having to move out of your home during the build.
Furthermore, owning the original home and land allows you to unlock the capital tied up in the land and maximize your returns. The value of the land you own generally makes it simpler to access nance. This is an option well worth considering if you want to unlock capital in an unused back yard.
Confidence in your planning.
It may be your first time developing a home or you may be an experienced developer extending your portfolio. Either way we have the advice and expertise to help. With over 20 years of experience in planning and developing homes across Australia, we understand the risks, opportunities and issues that developers can face and bring the knowhow to help you maximise the benefits and avoid any pitfalls. Rest assured, we will guide you through the process with con dence.
We can offer:
- Consultation on the potential and options available for the specific site
- Assistance with finance and professional home equity advice
- Fast turnaround time
- A meaningful schedule that allows you to plan ahead and budget
- In-house interior design and selections
- Assistance in finding a buyer for new homes